SIX WEEK ONLINE SCREENWRITING MASTER COURSES
VIDEO SCREENWRITING MASTER COURSES
Video Course || Dynamic Writing || *Available Now!for 2 months
Video Course || Visual Writing || *Coming Soonfor 2 months
Video Course || Character Writing || *Coming Soonfor 2 months
Video Course || Dialogue Writing || *Coming Soonfor 2 months
Video Course || Art of the Pitch || *Coming Soonfor 2 months
WEEKEND SCREENWRITING LABS
MAX ADAMS is an author and award winning screenwriter. She has written for Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures, Tri-Star Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, Walt Disney Studios, Universal Pictures – and a couple others to remain unnamed because no one around here wants to get black listed.
Max is a former volunteer AFI Alumni reader and WGAw online mentor, has appeared as a speaker at, among other places, AMPAS, USC, and Film Arts Foundation, is a former lecturer & instructor at University of Utah and New York Film Academy, is the author of The Screenwriter’s Survival Guide AND The New Screenwriter’s Survival Guide, is the founder of two international online screenwriting workshops, and has the dubious distinction of having been dubbed “Red Hot Adams” by Daily Variety for selling three pitches over a holiday weekend – which made her agents cry.
[In a good way.]
Who will Benefit from AFW Courses
EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE!! Okay, wait, back up. WE believe that but we ARE biased so more specifically –
- Beginner, intermediate & advanced screenwriting students looking to learn, build, sharpen and hone craft skills writing for the screen.
- Pro screenwriters looking to sharpen up and refresh dynamic craft skills – quit it, athletes never stop training, when is the last time YOU hit the brain gym?
- Novelists & short story writers looking to sharpen dialogue, visuals and action descriptions & impact on the prose page.
- Playwrights transitioning between writing for the stage and writing for the screen.
- Industry professionals looking to hone their analytic skills evaluating material for clients, production, development and the screen.
- Talent looking to strengthen and hone analytic skills evaluating and considering material to attach to.
About Online Master Classes
AFW onlne master screenwriting courses are six week accelerated online master screenwriting courses studying with Max Adams.
Course Duration: Six Weeks
Course Location: Online
Course Fee: $475
Course Deposit: $150
Registration deposits are deducted from final course fees.
A writing sample will be requested prior to final acceptance into master classes.
Send Me Updates!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Max Adams has been a keen mentor, champion and cheerleader. Her online classes have provided me with very specific and important screenwriting tools. My short script, Minerva’s War, was a 2014 Finalist at the Lady Filmmakers Film Festival in Beverly Hills as a direct result of learning and applying these techniques.